Our team opened Freedom Bank, a community bank located just east of Metcalf on 143rd Street, in 2006. In that short time, we have created a vision, culture and mindset seldom seen in the banking industry -- the organization is a meritocracy built upon the foundation of effective communications and well-defined ideals.
A partner to privately-held businesses throughout the Kansas City area, we go deep to provide a truly objective well-informed resource for our clients. As a personal bank, we have set a new standard for customer service in a unique, private, high-service environment.
Freedom Bank Board
- Kurt Knutson, Chairman
- Kurt Mueller
- Randy Reinhardt
- Kelly Schoen
- Dave Vander Veen
- Kurt Knutson, Founder, Chairman and CEO
- Dave Vander Veen, President
- Melissa Bartlett, Chief Deposit Officer
- Drew Gibson, Chief Financial Officer
- RJ Gildea, Chief Commercial Officer
- Luke Kuhl, Chief Loan Officer
- Alisha Scott, Chief Retail Officer
- Chris Waldschmidt, Chief Operations Officer
- Dave Vander Veen, Chairman
- RJ Gildea, Vice Chairman
- Jeremy Antes, Prism Real Estate Services, LLC
- Chris Ashner, Bodine Ashner Builders Legacy
- Jeff Ashner, Ashner Construction
- Brent Bloss, Waddell & Reed
- Joe Campin, Allied Construction Services, Inc.
- Jim Echols, Renaissance Management & Training Solutions
- Whitney Elliott, Stallard Technologies, Inc.
- Sonia Garapaty, FSC, Inc.
- Josh Goode, PLEX Capital
- Brian Gordon, MegaKC
- Michael Goss, Michael Goss & Associates
- Scott Kelly, Kelly Construction Group, Inc.
- Mark Patel, Lotus Holdings, LLC
- Dave Perky, TPP - Certified Public Accountants
- Steve Roatch, Twentyseven Global, LLC
- Rick Rodenbeck, Kalender & Rodenbeck CPA, LLC
- Monty Rogers, Rogers Consulting Group, LLC
- Scott Schwab, Kansas Secretary of State
- Ken Selzer, Federal Crop Insurance
- Patrick Sweet, Stephens & Associates
- Amanda Villarreal, PLEX Capital
- Kellie Warren, Kansas State Senator
Freedom Founders Forward Foundation
The Foundation is affiliated with Freedom Bancshares, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary Freedom Bank which is actively involved where we do business and where our employees are leaders in helping our communities and citizens grow and prosper.
You can visit the foundation's website at www.fourf.org.