About Landmark National Bank
Start as a Customer, Leave as a Friend
Landmark National Bank's roots trace back to April 22, 1885, when it was originally chartered under the name Manhattan Building & Savings Association. As our bank's footprint has expanded over the last century, our name has changed to reflect the growing number of communities we serve throughout Kansas and beyond.
When you partner with us, you will recognize our wide selection of banking products and personalized customer service right away. And, while you might start as a Landmark National Bank customer when you first walk through our doors, we guarantee you'll leave as a friend.
- Dave Vander Veen, Chairman
- RJ Gildea, Vice Chairman
- Jeremy Antes, Prism Real Estate Services, LLC
- Chris Ashner, Bodine Ashner Builders Legacy
- Jeff Ashner, Ashner Construction
- Brent Bloss, Waddell & Reed
- Joe Campin, Allied Construction Services, Inc.
- Jim Echols, Renaissance Management & Training Solutions
- Whitney Elliott, Stallard Technologies, Inc.
- Sonia Garapaty, FSC, Inc.
- Josh Goode, PLEX Capital
- Brian Gordon, MegaKC
- Michael Goss, Michael Goss & Associates
- Scott Kelly, Kelly Construction Group, Inc.
- Mark Patel, Lotus Holdings, LLC
- Dave Perky, TPP - Certified Public Accountants
- Steve Roatch, Twentyseven Global, LLC
- Rick Rodenbeck, Kalender & Rodenbeck CPA, LLC
- Monty Rogers, Rogers Consulting Group, LLC
- Scott Schwab, Kansas Secretary of State
- Ken Selzer, Federal Crop Insurance
- Patrick Sweet, Stephens & Associates
- Amanda Villarreal, PLEX Capital
- Kellie Warren, Kansas State Senator